Sick Policy and Procedures:
Please conduct a daily health check for your child(ren) prior to attending any program or service. This is done for the safety of your child and also for the other children in the program. Please also report any communicable disease or condition (i.e., COVID, conjunctivitis, head lice, chickenpox, etc.) to Treeline Enrichment so that we can alert other parents (if needed).
Please keep your child home if they have any of the following conditions:
- Fever of 100+: (Must be fever‐free for 24 hours before returning)
- Diarrhea: More than one loose stool within a 24-hour period
- Vomiting: Vomited in the past 24‐hours
- Coughing with a runny nose and green mucus
- Rashes: (un‐identifiable or non‐typical rash)
- Pink‐eye (conjunctivitis): Redness of eyelid, swelling and/or discharge
- Change of color of skin or eyes (may be signs of hepatitis)
- Lice or scabies: For head lice, children and staff may return after treatment and no nits; for scabies, return after treatment.
- Your child is diagnosed with Covid-19 or awaiting test results
Please call us at 863-271-4519 or call/text your provider/therapist directly to let us know about your child’s situation.
Here are the guidelines we follow when a child appears ill: If a child arrives and exhibits possible symptoms of an illness, we will move the child away from others and have them sit or lie down quietly and rest. If a child continues to feel ill, we will call the parents. If parents cannot be reached, the emergency contact will be called to pick the child up.
Understanding of Risk
COVID-19 along with other viruses and illnesses are easily transmitted and do spread within our Florida community. Participants, families and staff understand that there is a potential risk of illness exposure in attending community programs such as ours and do so under their own free will and with understanding of the following policies and procedures. Treeline Enrichment, LLC, TimberNook West Central Florida, their staff or program site owners are not able to guarantee an environment free of COVID-19 or any other viruses, sickness or disease.
Nature Play: All payments are non refundable, but remember, you can always transfer your registration to a friend. Please refer to the Nature Play Cancellation Policy for additional information.
Outdoor Occupational Therapy: Please review to your Client Resource page for cancellation details.