Treeline Cancellation Policies
Last Updated: February 2022
Please review the unique cancellation policy for the specific program or service you are registered for.
Weather Related Cancellations
If Treeline Enrichment has to cancel a program or service day due to weather conditions, Treeline Enrichment will either re-schedule the program/service day or offer a program credit equivalent to the program/service daily amount paid. The program credit will be good for 12 months from the program date that was canceled.
Low Enrollment Cancellations
If Treeline Enrichment has to cancel a program due to low enrollment, Treeline Enrichment will either re-schedule the program/service day, offer a program credit equivalent to the program/service amount paid, or offer a full refund paid via Paypal. The program credit will be good for 12 months from the program date that was canceled.
Occupational Therapy Cancellation Policy
You must give 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment to avoid the cancellation fee. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or no shows are charged a $40 no-show fee.
If you cancel more than 1 time in 1 month, you may be removed from the therapy schedule due to non attendance. Your attendance will be reviewed by the Treeline lead therapist, and you will be contacted to ensure the schedule and services are still a good match for your family.
Forest Play Cancellation Policy
FULL Year Programs: Going Wild & Tiny Ones Playgroup
- A non-refundable deposit is required upon registration
- The remaining balance will be divided into 7 equal payments, due October 5, November 5, December 5, January 5, February 5, March 5, and April 5.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Payments not received by the 9th day of the month will result in removal from the program on the 10th. At this point, the child’s spot will be forfeit and registration will be opened to the next child on the waitlist or to the public.
SINGLE-DAY Programs: Storybook Saturday, Night Program, Saturday Tiny Ones Playgroup
- Full payment is required upon registration
- All registration payments are non-refundable.
- No refunds or program credits will be issued.
- If your plans have changed for any reason (schedule, illness, interest), you may transfer your registration to a friend. You are responsible for any and all financial transactions. You are responsible for notifying Treeline Enrichment of the change. Your friend is required to fill out the waiver form in advance for the program.
🌳Megan is registered for a Storybook Saturday event but she woke up with a fever the day of the event. Megan’s mom asks a friend if they want to attend in her place. Megan’s friend Carson agrees to attend in Megan’s place. Carson’s mom pays Megan’s mom directly for the registration cost. Megan’s mom notifies Treeline Enrichment ASAP with Carson’s mom’s email address and sends all email communication and welcome packet information to Carson’s mom. Carson’s mom fills out the waiver form BEFORE she arrives at the Treeline woods for the program.
🌳James is registered for a Saturday playgroup. Their plans have changed and they will now be out of town. They tried to offer their spot to a friend, but that did not work out. James’ family is not eligible for a refund or a program credit. James’ family notifies Treeline Enrichment they will unfortunately not be able to attend the program day.
ENRICHMENT WEEK Programs: Summer Weeks, Holiday Break Multi-Day Events (2-5 days in a row)
- Full payment is required upon registration
- All registration payments within 3 weeks of the program start date are non-refundable.
- Cancellation requests made over 3 weeks in advance of the program start date are eligible for a 50% refund or a 75% program credit that expires 12 months from the program start date.
- You can transfer your program registration to a friend at any time. You are responsible for any and all financial transactions. You are responsible for notifying Treeline Enrichment of the change. Your friend is required to fill out the waiver form in advance of the program.
🌳Charlotte is registered for a 4-day Summer Enrichment week that starts in 2 months. Charlotte got accepted into a dance intensive and needs to cancel her Treeline Enrichment registration. Her mom notifies Treeline Enrichment 2 months in advance of the program start date. Charlotte’s mom can choose if she wants a 50% refund or a 75% program credit to use within 12 months.
🌳Jacob is registered for a 2-day Thanksgiving Break program. Last-minute, his family has decided they are now going out of town for the week. Jacob’s mom notified Treeline Enrichment that they need to cancel his program registration only 1 week in advance of the program. Jacob’s family is not eligible for a 50% refund or 75% program credit. They can offer their spot to a friend.
🌳Annie is registered for a 3-day Spring Break program. She gets sick 2 days before the program and her Doctor recommends she stays home. Annie’s family is not eligible for a refund or credit but she can offer her spot to a friend. Annie’s mom asks a friend if they want to attend. Annie’s friend Julie can attend in Annie’s place. Julie’s mom pays Annie’s mom directly for the registration cost. Annie’s mom notifies Treeline Enrichment ASAP and shares all email communication and welcome packet information with Julie’s mom. Julie’s mom fills out the waiver form BEFORE she arrives at the Treeline woods for the program.